We are currently accepting new clients seeking behavioral health services in Durham, Carrboro, and Siler City! (last updated: 5/1/13)
- We are not accepting new clients for our substance abuse program in Carrboro. Please check back here for updates regarding the status of our substance abuse services in Carrboro. (last updated: 5/1/13)
- Durham is currently accepting new clients seeking both substance abuse services and & behavioral health services. (last updated: 5/1/13)
**Please check back regularly for updates regarding scheduling appointments for new clients in all clinics. Details will be updated and posted on this page.**
If you or your client need assistance with finding a Spanish-speaking mental health provider in the area, please contact your county’s respective MCO:
- Alliance Behavioral Health at 1-800-510-9132
- Cardinal Innovations at 1-800-233-6834
- Sandhills MCO at 1-800-256-2452
- Emergencies: call 911 or go the emergency room nearest to you.
Referring from an outpatient setting: Click here for Referral Form
Referring from an inpatient setting: Click here for Referral Form
- Clinics are located in central areas and are on bus routes. In Carrboro, we are located near El Centro Hispano.
- All staff members (clinicians, front desk staff, volunteers, and trainees) are bilingual in Spanish and English or actively working towards fluency if they are still in training.
- All signs posted in our clinics, as well as patient education materials are either in Spanish or bilingual.
- Immigration and insurance status do not affect provision of care at El Futuro.
- We accept Medicaid, Health Choice, and other private insurances (i.e. Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna).
- We also welcome those who do not have insurance.