The clinical work of El Futuro includes evidence based practices used by clinicians who are licensed behavioral health service providers in North Carolina. Therapy includes Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT), Child Parent Psychotherapy (CPP), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Motivational Interviewing (MI), Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) and Structured Psychotherapy for Adolescents Responding to Chronic Stress (SPARCS). Two of our clinicians are certified instructors in the Incredible Years Parenting facilitation.
When individuals and families visit El Futuro, they will experience an environment sensitive to Latino culture and find services to address their unique needs.
- Mental Health Evaluations
- Individual, Family and Group Therapy
- Psychiatric Treatment
- DWI Assessment and Treatment (including ADETS)
- Parenting classes, social skills classes and DBT Skill Classes
- Substance Abuse Evaluation and Treatment
- Trauma Treatment (all ages)
We accept Medicaid, Health Choice, and other insurances.
We also serve those who do not have insurance.