Bilingual Human Resources Generalist
Type: Part Time
Location: Durham, NC
Want to join a growing, compassionate team of people who share a vision for a brighter future? El Futuro is the leading provider of behavioral health treatment to Latino families in North Carolina. Our mission is to nurture stronger familias to live out their dreams.
Description & Responsibilities
The bilingual human resource generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties in the following areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
This is a 20 hour/week position – hours flexible.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; high school diploma or GED required
- Two to five years human resource experience
- Great organizational skills required
- Fully bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong math skills required
To respond to this job posting, please submit a cover letter, resume and three references with attention to Sarelli Rossi, Operations Director, at email@example.com