Bilingual Human Resources Generalist
Type: Full Time/Flexible
Location: Durham, NC
El Futuro is a non-profit organization and the leading provider of behavioral health treatment to Latino families (familias) in North Carolina. Our mission is to nurture stronger families (familias) to live out their dreams.
We are seeking a full-time Human Resources Generalist that will work with and grow a compassionate team of people who share a vision for a brighter future. The Human Resource Generalist will be responsible for fully setting up the HR function and performing all HR related duties.
Description & Responsibilities:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Essential Functions)
The HR Generalist will administer, create, deliver and possess the following:
- Talent Acquisition
- Benefits administration
- Employee Relations
- Training & Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Development
- Policy and Procedures
- Employee Retention Program
- EEO/Affirmative Action
- Legal Compliance
- Workers Compensation
- Superior organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess above average mathematical skills
- Is courteous, responsive and results driven
- Proficient using MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint software
- Bachelor’s Degree in an HR-related field and 4 or more years of progressively responsible HR experience, or
- Associate degree and 6 or more years of progressively responsible HR experience, or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as
determined by the company (8+ years of experience). Additional relevant experience can be substituted for the
required education on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one academic year of education.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish is a plus
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Standing, Sitting, Walking, Talking, Typing
- Must be able to lift to 20 pounds
- Office Environment
El Futuro offers a competitive total compensation package including a 403(b) contribution, and an environment committed to a
balanced quality of life.
In order to be considered, send your resume and a cover letter that explains why you want this position and your salary
requirement to: Sarelli Rossi, Operations Director, El Futuro, Inc, 2020 Chapel Hill Rd., Suite 23, Durham, NC 27707,
fax to 919-688-7102, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.
You can gather more information about El Futuro at our website: www.elfuturo-nc.org.