Bilingual TeleBehavioral Health Clinical Assistant
Type: Full Time
Location: Durham as primary work site, Siler City assignment as needed
Want to join a growing, compassionate team of people who share a vision for a brighter future? El Futuro is the leading provider of behavioral health treatment to Latino families in North Carolina. Our mission is to nurture stronger familias to live out their dreams.
The Bilingual TeleBehavioral Health Clinical Assistant will join our mission at a critical time of growth, as we develop our video-based behavioral health treatment program to help more individuals. In this role you will work with not only members of our El Futuro team but also partner organizations and members of the community we serve.
Description & Responsibilities
The TeleBehavioral Health Clinical Assistant will provide logistical and administrative support to telebehavioral health program at El Futuro. This position reports to both the Clinic Manager and Director of Clinical Enhancement Services with a schedule of Monday-Friday, 9a-5p with some possible evening hours, as assigned. Primary responsibilities include, yet are not limited to:
Administrative Support Responsibilities
- Participate in TeleBehavioral Health Team and Operational team meetings;
- Assist with data management and entry;
- Provide maintenance of technology equipment;
- Regularly communicate in a clear and timely manner with telebehavioral health clinicians;
- Assist telebehavioral health team with research related to administration of services;
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys for telehealth services as needed.
Internal TeleBehavioral Health Services Responsibilities
- Schedule telehealth appointments within El Futuro’s Durham and Siler City clinics;
- Provide orientation to clients about telehealth appointments;
- Serve as primary staff member to assist clients with connection to services in telehealth rooms at clinic sites.
External TeleBehavioral Health Services Responsibilities
- Schedule telehealth appointments with partner sites;
- Maintain communication and send clinical notes to partner sites;
- Review referral paperwork for accuracy and coordinate corrections as needed with partner sites;
- Assist clinicians with maintaining updated client records;
- Coordinate and schedule referrals.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Advanced computer skills including the use of Microsoft Programs (Excel, Powerpoint, etc) and Google Documents etc.)
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, both written and verbal communication (required)
- Detail-oriented (required)
- Experience working with Electronic Medical Records (preferred)
- Experience working with video-conferencing platforms (preferred)
- Strong, effective communication skills
- Team oriented as well as self-motivated to meet goals
- Committed to providing quality services for those interacting with El Futuro