Clinical Administrative Assistant
Want to join a growing, compassionate team of people who share a vision for a brighter future? El Futuro is the leading provider of behavioral health treatment to Latino families in North Carolina. Our mission is to nurture stronger familias to live out their dreams.
El Futuro is currently hiring a part-time Bilingual Administrative Assistant based in the Durham office. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail oriented, and demonstrates excellent customer service. They must be energetic, driven, collaborative, an excellent communicator, and demonstrate a commitment to El Futuro’s mission.
Currently, El Futuro is providing all services virtually. This position will begin remote with a flexible work schedule, with some required weekly meetings (including Fridays 9-11:00).
The Bilingual Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the clinical team and Substance Use Program, as well as providing excellent customer service to El Futuro clients and visitors.
Primary Job Functions:
- Monitor and respond in a timely manner to Medical Record requests received by El Futuro in accordance with HIPAA and El Futuro guidelines.
- Manage client referrals to El Futuro, including communicating with the referral source, with the client, and monitoring client’s entry into services.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly quality assurance reviews for the clinical program (including chart reviews and caseload reviews).
- Support the Substance Use Program by monitoring and tracking client documents, ensuring El Futuro’s compliance with NC State regulations (updating medical records, tracking spreadsheets, scanning documents, etc.).
- Monitor client progress in the Substance Use Program, maintaining frequent communication with the El Futuro Substance Use Program Team, the referral sources (including attorneys), and the clients regarding this progress.
- Ensure proper documentation is in place upon a client’s completion of the Substance Use Program.
- Support communication to clients by sending appointment and payment reminders.
- Three+ years administrative assistant experience
- Bilingual English-Spanish required
- Team player and good communicator
- Demonstrated Electronic Health Record program experience
- Google Drive, Documents, Sheets experience preferred
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
El Futuro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.