Bilingual Clinical Project Manager
Type: Full Time
Location: Durham, NC
Want to join a growing, compassionate team of people who share a vision for a brighter future? El Futuro is the leading provider of behavioral health treatment to Latino families in North Carolina. Our mission is to nurture stronger familias to live out their dreams.
Description & Responsibilities
The Clinical Project Manager will join our mission at a critical time of growth, as we build from our grassroots, volunteer-founded beginnings into a statewide resource and national model for Latino mental health. In this role, the Clinical Project Manager will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects involving delivery of services. The projects are a mix of short and long term and bring exciting areas of growth for our organization. In this role, the Clinical Project Manager will work with not only members of our El Futuro team but also partner organizations and members of the community we serve.
Primary responsibilities of the Clinical Project Manager include executing project plans and details, tracking project status (including creating and maintaining action items), coordinating with internal and external partners (managing communications and interactions), and organizing and facilitating status meetings. The Clinical Project Manager will support the work of El Futuro’s Outpatient Clinic, which is at the heart of achieving our mission. They will also support Quality Improvement efforts within the clinic (including conducting internal clinic audits and preparing for external clinical audits).
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Required: Fluent in both written and spoken Spanish and English.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree
- Prefer candidate with clinical mental health knowledge/experience
- Prefer at least 2-3 years of work experience in clinical or health service grant project management
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong communication skills and comfort interacting with a diverse array of people
- Ability to think and act flexibly, to collaborate openly with others, and to laugh often with the team
To respond to this job posting, please submit a cover letter, resume and three references with attention to Courtney Pope, Director of Outpatient Clinical Services at email@example.com