Clinical Project Manager
Want to join a growing, compassionate team of people who share a vision for a brighter future? El Futuro is the leading provider of behavioral health treatment to Latino families in North Carolina. Our mission is to nurture stronger familias to live out their dreams.
El Futuro is currently hiring a full-time Clinical Project Manager based in the Durham office. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail oriented, and has significant experience with community outreach, preferably with prior involvement in the non-profit/Latino community in Orange and/or Chatham counties. They must be energetic, driven, collaborative, an excellent communicator, and demonstrate a commitment to El Futuro’s mission.
Currently, El Futuro is providing all services virtually. This position will begin remote with a flexible work schedule, with some required weekly meetings (including Fridays 9-11:00).
The Clinical Project Manager organizes, manages, and executes programs that support El Futuro’s clinical services. They are responsible for providing administrative support to Program Leads, monitoring program compliance, and ensuring regular communication with program partners.
Primary Job Functions:
School-Based Therapy Program
- Provide administrative support by scheduling intakes and follow up appointments with caregivers and following up with therapist and caregiver when financial or other forms are incomplete or missing
- Provide clinical support by administering rating scales over the phone with caregivers, checking in with caregivers regarding client functioning, and conducting engagement calls with caregivers
- Translate school-based documents and provide printed materials for school-based work when needed
- Provide strategic support for ongoing program expansion
Juvenile Crime Prevention Council (JCPC) Program
- Coordinate referrals to the JCPC program, including processing paperwork, entering data into a statewide system, and communicating with the referred client and referral source when necessary
- Represent El Futuro at relevant JCPC community meetings in Durham and Chatham counties
- Monitor compliance with the JCPC contract, including tracking ongoing data in spreadsheets
- Maintain regular communication with JCPC representatives
Orange & Chatham County Programs
- Develop strategy to improve service provision to residents of Orange and Chatham counties with program team
- Collaboratively develop outreach plan to Orange and Chatham counties and be primary contact to implement it (i.e. outreach phone calls, site visits, community meetings, etc.)
- Monitor client access to services through data tracking
- Provide strategic and logistical support to implement changes to improve client access
- Assist in program evaluation
- Actively participate in program team meetings
- Bilingual fluency in speaking and writing abilities, English and Spanish.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required.
- Minimum of 2 year’s experience in clinical or health service grant and project development/management.
- Significant experience with community outreach required, with preference for prior involvement in the non-profit/Latino community in Orange and/or Chatham counties.
- Demonstrated passion and experience in working with people, particularly in the local Latinx community.
- Ability to assess problems, think strategically, and provide leadership to problem-solving efforts.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to collaborate with team, to delegate tasks when appropriate, while also being self-motivated.
- Flexibility, creativity, and a spirit of collaboration to address developing programmatic needs.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
El Futuro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.