Clinical Services Manager
Would you like to join a growing, compassionate team of people who share a vision for a brighter future? El Futuro is the leading provider of behavioral health treatment to Latino families in North Carolina. Our mission is to nurture stronger familias to live out their dreams.
El Futuro is currently hiring a full-time Clinical Services Manager based in the Durham office to lead the day-to-day outpatient, clinical services. They ensure quality clinical operations, including therapy, substance use treatment, group programming, and clinical internships. They cultivate an environment of cultural humility within clinical services, providing clinicians with access to appropriate culturally-informed training and supervision.
The ideal candidate is a manager who exemplifies our mission and values to nurture stronger familias to live out their dreams. They are a strong communicator who can foster and maintain positive relationships with staff, detail-oriented, and able to apply common sense understanding to carry out highly-complex, multi-step instructions and make appropriate independent decisions as necessary. They have experience with community/non-profit mental health or healthcare organizations and demonstrated experience working with or awareness of the context of traditionally under-resourced communities, preferably the Latino community.
Currently, El Futuro is providing all services virtually. This position will begin remote with a flexible work schedule, with some required weekly meetings (including Fridays 9-11:00).
- Provide leadership to clinical services programs in Durham and Siler City clinics, including set direction, build capacity, manage staff, and provide clinic oversight.
- Provide direct supervision to clinical supervisors.
- Provide clinical supervision to provisionally licensed and fully licensed clinicians.
- Provide clinical support, including crisis support, and overall management of clinic services operations.
Identify and promote implementation of appropriate treatment models of care, develop and/or identify appropriate learning opportunities in evidence-based practices.
- Collaborate with Client Services Director to implement appropriate policies, procedures, and processes related to clinical services.
- Ensure appropriate staffing within clinical services.
- In partnership with Human Resources, manage the hiring process for clinical positions.
- Identify and address needs regarding quality improvement and compliance with state and federal regulatory standards, as well as those outlined by Managed Care Organizations.
- Monitor program outcomes, including client outcomes, client satisfaction, client access, and develop strategies to meet pre-established program deliverables.
- Collaborate with Client Services Director to establish programmatic goals, deliverables, and budgets in order to ensure sustainable funding for clinical services.
- Carry a clinical caseload at level determined appropriate.
- Contribute to a positive work environment by following through on tasks, taking initiative, working with the team and identifying solutions.
- General Responsibilities of El Futuro Staff:
- Participate actively in All Staff Meetings.
- Play an active role in the continued development of El Futuro’s work via participation in development and other agency-wide activities.
- Engage in learning opportunities through “La Mesita”, El Futuro’s training platform and network of bilingual providers in North Carolina.
- Master’s Degree in related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience providing direct clinical services.
- Minimum 2 years’ supervisory experience.
- Eligible to practice as a licensed mental health provider in the state of North Carolina. This includes LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or Ph.D. in psychology.
- Fluent in spoken Spanish, proficient in ability to communicate with clients in written Spanish.
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential information and understanding of HIPAA compliance and regulations.
- Proficient skill level using Google Suite and MS Office products.
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal/presentation).
- Detail oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel on an ongoing basis.
- Demonstrated collaborative working style, especially as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to adhere to schedules and deadlines.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter, with your salary expectation, to email@example.com.
El Futuro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. El Futuro is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.