Latinx Mental Health
Increasing Evidence-Based Practice Capacity in Latinx Mental Health Care
Join us Fridays 12PM-1PM
Too often, clinicians in NC serving the Latinx community find themselves isolated and limited in their access to the latest knowledge and best practices.
As part of El Futuro’s wider Latinx Mental Health Provider Network, La Mesita, our Project ECHO initiative will help mental health and primary care providers across the state receive expert case consultations and access to the latest research through the power of video consultation.
Moving knowledge, not patients:
- Through El Futuro’s ECHO initiative, providers will gain capacity to deliver best practices in mental healthcare for Latinxs. This allows clients across the state to receive the best care from their local providers.
- Reduced provider stress/isolation + increased knowledge/capacity = improved client health outcomes
In partnership with AHEC, we are providing continuing education credits at no cost, including: CE’s, CEU’s, CME’s, and Psychology Category A Credits
Each series of sessions, which covers a topic relevant to Latinx mental health, includes sessions on :
Follow these two steps to join our ECHO!
- This is a one-time pre-registration with El Futuro required of all participants.
- This is how you will receive log-in information and up-to-date communications from our team.
- After pre-registering, the ECHO team will send you a welcome packet including further instructions on finalizing your AHEC registration for continuing education credit as well as more information on our ECHO clinic.