Plan your legacy gift to support Latino mental health
You can have a lasting impact on ensuring culturally-responsive mental health services in North Carolina by making a planned gift to El Futuro through a bequest in your trust, will, or estate plan.
By making a planned gift to El Futuro, you will be ensuring:
- Sustainable, culturally responsive mental health care for our Spanish-speaking neighbors
- Cutting edge training, consultation, and support for mental health providers, building the capacity to create more culturally responsive services across the state
- Hope-filled support groups for parents, teens, and others who are seeking community
- Public spaces like El Futuro’s therapeutic garden for neighbors to come together and have contact with nature and with one another, reducing isolation and improving wellness
Additional benefits to making a planned gift to El Futuro
- You can decide how much to give – no amount is too small – and retain total control of your assets throughout your lifetime
- Your gift can be made in honor or memory of someone else if you so stipulate
- You can donate anonymously or designate that you wish to be recognized in your giving
- Some planned gifts can reduce tax burdens for heirs – but your gift will undoubtedly benefit the next generation!
Ways to make a planned gift to El Futuro
There are two main ways to make a planned gift to El Futuro, but you may want to consult with your financial planner about the best way to maximize your gift.
Name El Futuro as a beneficiary in any of your accounts such as a retirement plan or a donor-advised fund. To do so, request a beneficiary form from your bank or plan administrator and write in El Futuro as beneficiary. You will need our address (2020 Chapel Hill Rd. Suite 23 Durham, NC 27707) and tax identification number (80-0122334)
Include El Futuro in your will by adding the suggested language: “I give to El Futuro, Inc, whose office address is 2020 Chapel Hill Rd. Suite 23 Durham, NC 27707, (Tax ID# 80-0122334) ______ % of the rest of my estate (or $________) in support of its mission.”
If you have decided to make a planned gift to El Futuro, we would love to know! This way we can thank you and inspire others to make similar planned gifts. Please contact Mary Coffman, Advancement Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-298-2040. Thank you for considering El Futuro’s mission in your long-term plans. With your support, El Futuro will continue to nurture stronger familias.
For questions or more information, please contact Mary Coffman, Advancement Manager at El Futuro at email@example.com or 919-298-2040.