Spring 2020 Learning Cohort:
Cultivating Culturally Responsive Practices in Latinx Mental Health
Building a Better Futuro, ¡Juntos!
This course seeks to help providers forge meaningful connections with
one another and work together to improve awareness, knowledge, and skills of
culturally responsive practices in mental health when working with Latinx clients.
Opportunities and benefits of cohort participation
- Personal/professional development in multicultural awareness, knowledge, and skills in Latinx mental health
- Networking and meaningful connections with other professionals across disciplines to help reduce provider isolation
- Exposure to the latest research and best practices in Latinx mental health
- Access to helpful Latinx mental health resources and materials
- Continuing education credits