Upcoming Monthly Webinars
August 27 from 10AM – 11:30AM EST
A Practical, Community-Based Approach for Empowering Latinx Youth with ADHD and their Families
Participants will be able to:
- Identify ways to increase caregiver understanding about the diagnosis of ADHD and promote better support from family and friends.
- Assess and employ three specific interventions for enhancing treatment outcomes in Latinx youth with ADHD
- Develop skills to support emotion regulation and self-care for caregivers of Latinx youth with ADHD
Register for this webinar through Greensboro AHEC via the button below. You will be sent a link to register with Zoom to receive the join link from firstname.lastname@example.org in the week before the webinar. Registration for this webinar closes the day before at noon: Thursday, August 26 at 12PM EST.
We hear you! Sliding scale for webinar prices:
- $0 – La Mesita Participant (I will benefit from this training but am not in a position to pay)
- $10 – La Mesita Continuing Education Patron (I will cover the cost of my Continuing Education)
- $25 – La Mesita Supporter (I will cover the cost of my Continuing Education and some of La Mesita’s team time)
- $35 – La Mesita Equity Partner (I will cover the cost of Continuing Education for me and someone else in need of this training and support La Mesita)
- $50 – La Mesita Equity Champion (I will cover the cost of everything for two people to attend this training)
This program has been approved for the following credits:
*1.5 Contact Hours (or 0.15 CEUs): Contact Hours include CEs for Social Workers, mental health clinicians, nurses, other healthcare providers, and several other disciplines who utilize contact hours.
CEUs are calculated by tenths. Example: 0.1 CEU = 1 Contact Hour of participation.
*1.5 Contact Hours (category A) CE for NC Psychologists: The Greensboro AHEC is recognized by the North Carolina Psychology Board as an approved provider of (Category A) Continuing Education for North Carolina Licensed Psychologists. No partial credit will be given.
*NBCC credit: this program is approved for 1.5 NBCC Hours
Greensboro AHEC, ACEP #5470, and El Futuro, Inc., ACEP #6947, have been approved by NBCC as Approved Continuing Education Providers and are cosponsors of this program. This cosponsorship has been approved by NBCC. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Both ACEPs are responsible for all aspects of this program, including the awarding of NBCC credit.
Participants should confirm continuing education credit information for licensure requirements with their state licensing board(s). If you need any additional information about this webinar for your licensure, please reach out to Megan Robertson at email@example.com.
Upcoming La Mesita webinars:
Friday, September 24th from 12-1:30PM: Developmental and Mental Health Impact of Immigration and Detention on Children with Dr. Luis Zayas
In the event of a cancellation, we will provide notification as soon as possible so participants can adjust their schedule accordingly. Participants that need to cancel may choose to do so at anytime but will not receive a Certificate of Completion.
Please reach out to Megan Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you need accommodations at least 2 weeks prior to this event. We will work to the best of our abilities to fulfill all accommodation requests.
The fine print:
Please contact Megan Robertson at email@example.com if you have a concern or complaint you’d like to share regarding La Mesita. While we do not promise any outcomes, the individual will receive a response with the teams’ considerations and decision within two weeks time.
Please keep patient information de-identified at all times during the webinars.
Thank you to The Duke Endowment, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, the Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust, North Carolina Area Health Education Centers (NC AHEC), and the Duke University Health System for their support of La Mesita: Latinx Mental Health Professional Network.