Are you a provider at Duke University Hospital, Duke Outpatient Clinic, and Duke Primary Care – Pickett Road and do you have a Spanish-speaking patient in need of outpatient mental health services? You can refer them to El Futuro through Project Puentes, a collaboration made possible through the Duke Chaplain Services.
- Mental Health Evaluation & Outpatient Therapy
- Substance Use Evaluation & Outpatient Treatment
- DWI Assessment & Outpatient Treatment
- Psychiatric Evaluation & Outpatient Medication Management
- Appropriate Referrals*:
- Spanish-speaking (patient or family members)
- Age 6+ years old
- Medical necessity for Mental Health or Substance Use treatment
- Stabilized appropriately for outpatient level of care
*If your patient is primarily English-speaking, under 6-years-old, in need of IDD services (including treatment of autism), psychological testing, neurological testing, or couple’s therapy, please contact the patient’s insurance provider for a more appropriate referral.
In addition to the filling out the Project Puentes Referral Form, please also send release of information and any relevant information (i.e. discharge summary, etc.) to:
Fax: (919) 688-7102 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org